What Makes Us Different
This conference is designed to be very informative and interactive. To facilitate networking and peer-to-peer exchange, we encourage you to actively participate in the opportunities we have set up. This includes:
- Dedicated Q&A sessions
- The morning and afternoon breaks
- Our structured lunches with a table host
We have colour-code the badges to help you identify the different stakeholders in the industry.
We hope this format will help you connect with the people you came here to meet. If you are looking to connect with a particular individual, we also have a published list of attendees in your conference packages.
These opportunities allow you to gauge industry developments, establish professional relationships and exchange ideas with your peers and other leaders involved in incorporating technological innovation into transportation systems and infrastructure.
Why our events are different – THE KEY BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Case studies reflect a Canada-wide representation plus important insights from around the world give you a truly comprehensive experience.
- Speakers and participants are key decision makers who influence policy and business development
- Structured networking with peers and experts who are active in the industry
- Interactive peer-to-peer discussions and Q & A opportunities